Micro. Mini. Max.
Rail Fixation Features and Benefits
Minimially invasive surgical solution for fracture fixation and lengthening
Precise, controlled compression and distraction
Various fixator sizes and configurations to address clinical situations
Patented multi-axial pin clamps design for micro rails offer a 15º pin placement margin. A printed scale on the side gives the direction traveled by the moving clamp from the extreme position.
Variable pin placement to simplify procedures including Jones Fractures, Lapidus, Lisfranc, Brachymetatarsia, and other osteotomies or trauma cases
Micro and Mini Rails accept 2.0mm, 2.5mm, and 3.0mm pins
Mono Rails accept 4.0mm, 5.0mm, 6.0mm standard half pins
Unique monorail clamp enable pin stacking
Articulating or Fixed Clamps
- Provides anatomic fit and stable locking
- Provides rigid fixation
- Reduced fixator weight
2.0, 2.5 and 3.0mm half pins up to 70mm in length.
Possible indications: Lesser Metatarsal Lengthening and Fusion, Lisfranc Fusion, and Stabilization.
Metatarsal Lengthening Surgical Animation
Accepts larger size half pins
M645 styles with gold pin clamps accept half pins up to 4mm in diameter and 175mm in length
Fixed (black) and articulating (gold) pin clamps
- Various rail lengths of 100mm, 150mm, and 300mm to address clinical situation
- Poker chip style pin clamps controls rotation
- Stacking clamps allow up to four pins per carriage
- Clamps accept 4mm to 6mm half pins
- Possible indications: Isolated Subtalar Fusions, Medial Column Fusions, Triple Arthrodesis.